Abuja – November 20, 2023 – Viewpoint Housing News.
It was a remarkable day on Wednesday , 8th November as the Abuja branch of the Nigerian Institution of Estate surveyors and Valuers held her mandatory continuing professional development (MCPD) seminar 2023, which took place at the international conference center (ICC), central business District , Abuja.
The professional training event which was had a corporate ambience , was overwhelming and attended by our erudite members of various cadres from within and outside Abuja. Who came prepared to harness their professional skill.
Distinguished members of the high table were;
- NIESV President – ESV Johnbull Amayaevbo PNIVS
- ESVARBON Chairman and Chairman of the Occasion – Gersh Henshaw PPNIVS
- Past president – ESV Emeka Onuoha PPNIVS
- Abuja Branch Chairman – ESV Adebanjo Adeleke FNIVS
- Chairman board of fellows – ESV Chukwuemeka Ire-Okoli FNIVS
- MCPD National Chairman ESV Emmanuel Mark FNIVS, represented by ESV Ethel Mendel ANIVS,
- Chairman, Nigerian Institute of Town Planners, (NITP) Abuja chapter
- A representative Of the Nigerian Institute of Architects, (NIA) Abuja chapter.
- A representative Of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors, (NIQS) Abuja Chapter.
The programme which had its main theme as ‘Business Strategies in curbing Financial Constraint in Real Estate Development”, was timely for exploring one of the salient scope of the diverse expertise of the profession.
The lead speaker for the theme – (Bldr). Adetunji Adeniran, FIOB, nmi, Registrar of CORBON) and sub-theme speakers ( Mr. Sunday Olumorin of MD, IMTB ably represented, and ESV Dr. Utchay Okorji FNIVS), who were carefully selected to enhance our professional capacity and hone our skill in the field of real estate development, delivered their topics articulately, practically, and extensively.
The seasoned panelists (ESV Julei Uzo FNIVS, ESV Niyi Fadoju FNIVS – Moderator ), during the Panel discussion threw more insight and elaborated on ethical expectations, as key players in real estate development.
Thereafter goodwill messages were also delivered by the representatives of affiliate professional bodies
Thereafter awards for excellence service were presented in appreciation to the resource persons, the chairman of session, and sponsors of gold, silver and bronze categories as well as special recognition awards to members of the MCPD committee.
The event was well attended, impactful and successful.